Master SCUBA Diver

Wow!  I never thought I'd get this far.  And I'm not done yet ... but getting ahead of myself.  Finished off the last of the dives I need logged in order to finish up the Master Diver certification.  This picture was taken at the end of the last dive I needed to meet the requirements:

Picture was taken with my new Canon PowerShot D10 underwater camera!

We will be taking a family cruise to the Mexican Riviera later this year.  Ryan and I will get in a couple of dives in Cabo San Lucas.  This camera does video as well as stills.  We hope to put it to good use while we are there.  Here is a shot of the murky conditions while we were diving in the lake.



Anyway, next up is the Divemaster course!

With that in mind, good night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How the Swords are made

A Room full of Wolverines and One Harris Hawk