Before and After
The family and I just got back from a seven-day cruise along the Mexican Riviera to Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta. It will take me a few days to get everything organized, but going through the raw photos I noticed a change in my physique since starting training for the SCUBA Divemaster certification that I'll be starting next year. The first pic is of me and Vikki at Disney World and the second is of me and Ryan last week.
October 2008 VS October 2010
I was around 215 right after Christmas 2009 when I realized I was fat. I am 168 in the more recent picture. (A week of cruise food put 10 pounds back on, but it'll be off very quickly with the swimming that I'm doing now!)
Pics from the trip in a few days!
With that in mind, good night.

Comments
Post a Comment