Catalina SCUBA Adventure 2010
Dear John,
Ryan and the other young men in the Varsity Team 6680 finally have reaped the rewards of all the SCUBA training they have been through the past few months. We just got back this afternoon from Catalina Island, CA. And it was awesome! Again, I have to limit the pics due to the fact that I am making them a DVD and don't want to give too much away. However, here are a few shots:
Ryan and the other young men in the Varsity Team 6680 finally have reaped the rewards of all the SCUBA training they have been through the past few months. We just got back this afternoon from Catalina Island, CA. And it was awesome! Again, I have to limit the pics due to the fact that I am making them a DVD and don't want to give too much away. However, here are a few shots:
Catamaran that took us 26 miles from Long Beach, CA to Catalina Island.
Casino Point. Dive park is at base of this building.
Entrance to the dive park.
Entry point into the water.
Geared up for their first dive.
Ryan and me.
Ryan at 30 feet.
All the new divers did extremely well. No injuries or scares at all. Everyone saw quite a bit of new aquatic life and even got to hold a few critters. I was able to do some work on my specialty dives that will count towards my Master Diver certification. Basically, the event was a complete success! We all had quite a bit of fun.
With that in mind, good night.




Comments
Post a Comment