Look at Him Grow!
I don't have any profound wrapup for the year 2010. I simply made an interesting and alarming observation while looking at pictures: my son, Ryan, is about to become taller than me. Now, that really isn't a surprise to me ... that he is going to be taller. I just thought it would be in his junior or senior year in high school, but not his freshman year!
Here are a few pics of my oldest child in comparison to me over the years:
1996 1997
2001 2002
2009
2010
It is amazing how much he has matured in just the last year. The above pictures were taken only 13 months apart! High school does that to you I suppose. Honors classes, marching band, church activities, and so on and so forth. He truly is becoming a young man. I'm excited for him.
With that in mind, good night.



I knew he had grown, but when you see him often you don't realize how much. Seeing those pictures right next to each other is amazing!
ReplyDelete