Past Christmas Pictures

I love looking through past photos and reliving the memories that come to mind.  Here are a few pictures that represent some incredible memories from Christmases in my past, as an adult, when Christmas became more about other people and less about myself:

1989:  First Christmas away from home, in Korea.

1992:  First Christmas with the Carlson clan.

1996: Ryan's First Christmas

1999:  First Christmas in our first home.

2000:  First Christmas Bicycle.

2003:  Handmade rocking chairs for each of the grandchildren.

2004:  Grandma Katy Turner's last Christmas.  

2005:  First Christmas in our current home.

2007:  Just love this Christmas pic of my family!

2007:  Don't most Christmases end up this way?!?

2008:  Most favorite Christmas picture to date!

Hopefully this blog finds any and all of you healthy, happy, and safe this Christmas Season.  

Thank you all who are a part of my life.  I am beyond blessed and am eternally grateful for the opportunities I've thus far had in life and grateful for the people who enrich my life.

 Most importantly, I am grateful for my Savior who's birth is celebrated at this time of year.

Merry Christmas everyone!

And with that in mind, good night!

Comments

  1. Great post! I'm pretty sure your beard has more grey than Dave's... in that last one at least! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now i want to do this. Is that you as SC?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How the Swords are made

A Room full of Wolverines and One Harris Hawk